- Todd fixing me a late-night sandwich filled with my favorite ingredients after we have taught 3-hour evening classes and are both feeling peckish. He is a friend generous and sweet.
- Completing a crochet project. It rarely happens, but when it does--quiet bliss!
- Waking up to find Dill curled up next to me
- Waking up to find another poppy has bloomed while I was still asleep
- A pretty china cup of Earl Grey tea
- Receiving a handwritten card from someone I love
For these and many more simple gifts I am thankful.