Sunday, July 26, 2009

Indigo, Azure, Topaz, Plum, and other Shades of Joy

Cate's here for a visit. We have been magpies and adventurers.
It seems like everything we've done has been bursting with color.
~this tiny pot from the hollis flea cost 2 whole smackeroos~

~ sunshine in a blossom~

~endless plums at lull farm for grilling with butter & honey~

~endless blooms too~

~cake just because~

~settling in for an afternoon snooze~

~lights in the trees at peet's in cambridge~

~a rare blue sky~
~lavender for heart sachets~


Hope your weekend was full of color, too, my friends!

9 comments:

  1. What a feast for the eyes...especially that tea cup full of fragrant lavender! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled plums with butter and honey...oh my! You definitely nurtured every moment of your beautiful weekend, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, another visual delights!
    Love that yellow on the tiny pot, great find~

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your posts, I love the plums, the cake and my favorite, your cat. Have not had plums grilled with butter and honey, sounds lovely. Thank you so much for your comments too :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is heady with delights, Gigi...*SWOON*...Happy Days ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heart sachet's and lavender...And cake? How is so possible for me to miss you, this way. Bliss~
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This, my friend, was a perfect post. You make me think of ways to slow down and savor.

    Hey, look! My word verification is twist. I love that word!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I just Have to go out and buy some plums for grilling with honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you.