Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Little Light

From here.

Ah, spring.  Well, the calendar says it's spring, but the weather, well, that's another story.  Dark, cold, snowy.  I shall make my own light . . . perhaps with the oxidized filigree sphere from Terrain.  Or maybe with the sequoia cone pendant from Anthropologie

From here.

Or perhaps I'll use one or two of these lovelies below from Mothology.    


From here.
Is it just me, or does spring make everyone want to redecorate?
I'm craving shimmer and color.
I'm also craving light--lots of it.
What are you craving?



8 comments:

  1. chocolate... it doesn't matter what season... chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am craving light, fresh air, a clean house, and a lighter load.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to chocolate and to a lighter load!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am craving Sunlight and heat, and a bit of chocolate would do really nice as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY SPRING, Gigi! This ode to light is much needed after a long, dark winter... Like you I am craving light rather fiercely! And I can relate to the redecorating too! Soon hubby &I will be sprucing up the kitchen a bit, but that will be it. At the moment I'm attracted to mother of pearl shades of white & cream, but also, surprisingly more passionate hues like red and raspberry, hints of jade green even... I think the long winter has does something to me.... I'm painting on canvas again, and actually using orange--not my usual colors...LOL! Happy Day ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Gigi, I thought I was just craving warmth and sunlight until I saw the words chocolate,fresh air,
    mother of pearl, raspberry and jade ... I want all that and I want it now!
    Thanks all you gals, I needed this.
    Suasn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raspberry, jade, mother of pearl--it all sounds fabulous to me, too! I agree with Susan; I needed this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did I tell you that I am going to buy the Anthropologie make up bag you recommended. I do love your taste, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you.