Friday, March 11, 2011

The Magpie's Pen

Okay, my friends, it's up and running!
From now on, The Magpie's Pen will be the new home of Freewrite Fridays . . .
. . . and much, much more,
all designed to keep your pen moving 
and your fingers typing.

I hope you'll fly on over there for a visit.


  1. Congratulation! :-) This is exciting. Nice layout on your blog, with the wnderful roses to the right.
    In Oslo (Norway) it is snow and the sun is coming through the clouds. I am meeting a friend for lunch. A good start on the weekend :-) Happy weekend to you.

  2. Congratulations. May this morning's sun break and splash across in a celebratory champagne salute upon your new voyage ~ xox Alexandra

  3. Gigi, this is just the inspiration I'm needing, at the exact time I am looking for it. Really exciting!!

  4. HOORAY! This is very exciting, Gigi! And just what I needed, too, to get brush up with my pen. ;o) This weekend I plan on some time to write and create in my art journal. Happy Days ((BIG HUGS)) P.S. About that package... no worries, and no your's all about joy with friends. ;o)

  5. Woo hoo! Good for you Gigi!!!

  6. And such an inviting home. The flowers are beautiful and so fragrant! Looking forward to spending time here. :)

  7. Oh, just a quick note. This isn't the new blog. This is the same old Magpie's Fancy. The Magpie's Pen is over here:

  8. Congratulations on the new blog. It looks great!


Thank you so much for visiting and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...