Thursday, August 1, 2013

Photography News and Heartfelt Thanks


Photo from Edible Long Island

Just a quick note to share a couple of pieces of happy news.  One of my photos appears in the inaugural edition of Edible Long Island, a beautiful magazine, which you can view here (options for various devices and screens are available).  My shot of squash blossoms appears on page 34.  Paper lovers can order print versions of the magazine, too.  So old school.  

I'm also pleased as punch that Getty Images has picked up several more of my photos.  The first few can be viewed here.  More will be added in the coming days.  

I want to end this post by saying thank you to everyone who left comments here or sent me emails about my last post.  It was difficult to write it; harder still to click "publish."  I almost deleted it, which is something I've never done before in all these years of blogging.  Your words made me decide to leave it up.  Thank you, my friends.

xo Gigi

5 comments:

  1. All your photos are just amazing! Love the squash blossoms and the photos with Getty. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, CONGRATULATIONS, Gigi!!! Absolutely delighted for you, it's well deserved. Onwards and upwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BIG Congratulations!!! Only the best for the best :D
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Post! Oh yes congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you.