Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thrifty Gypsy

Writing and teaching have swallowed me whole for a few days.  I'm trying to find time to finish an afghan I've been working on from odds and ends of yarn leftover from other projects.  I had to break down and buy a few skeins, but mostly, this one will be the thrifty girl's dream.  There's a particular young lady I've had in mind ever since I started this afghan.  She has a few Gypsy tendencies, so I think the bright colors will be just right for her.
   
The squares are nearly done.  Next, the strips and edging.  I'll show you when it's finished.  I am always looking for new patterns to crochet.  If you have any favorites, please share them with me.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you.